Donate to the School
Thank you so much for your interest in donating to the Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children.
While the School receives governmental support, that appropriation alone is insufficient to cover all of the annual operating expenses. Gifts and grants from the community afford the girls and boys a truly exceptional experience.
There are many ways to make a difference in the lives of the students at our School including:
- Make a gift of cash, stock or personal property.
- Leave a legacy by remembering the Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children in your will.
- Donate through your employer’s matching gift program or payroll deduction program. You might even be able to double or triple your contribution to the School.
- Honor a loved one with a memorial or honor gift.
- Donate through the United Way: Agency Code - 305
- Donate through the Combined Federal Campaign: Code - 86014
Donate with Credit CardIf you would like to send your gift to the School, include your cash, check or money order to:
The Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children
201 N. Bellefield Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
If your gift is in honor or in memory of someone, include the name and the address of whom we should notify.
Call 412-621-0100 ext. 363 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
The Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children will never sell, share, or disclose any personal information you provide.
Contributions are tax deductible within the extent of the law. Thank you in advance for your generosity and interest in our Mission!