Cultivating a Community of Learners:
In-Depth Presentations for Professional and Personal Growth
We are pleased to offer such a diverse compilation of topics to support the learning and growth for all those who support students with complex instructional needs, including:
- Teachers of students with Visual Impairments
- Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- General Special Education Teachers
- Principals and Special Education Supervisors
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Behavior Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Early Intervention Specialists
- Agency Partners, etc.
For more information and to sign up for a presentation(s), view our training calendar below! Feel free to reach out to Dr. Lynn Fox or questions or more information regarding our offerings at 412-621-0100 ext. 390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.