The goal of the WPSBC Transition Committee is to provide a successful transition for our graduating students and their families. The Transition Committee and Educational Teams will provide resources and information to assist families throughout this process.
Our team recognizes that each student’s transition is unique, and we will work with families to ensure positive results for post-secondary transition.
The following videos are intended to provide guidance and important information to help during the critical decision-making process. For further questions and information, please reach out to Case Manager, Craig Williams at 412- 621-0100 or email@example.com
- Craig Williams, Case Manager/Transition Planner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Campbell, Physical Therapist: email@example.com
- Laura Barbieri, Physical Therapist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Waters, Audiologist: email@example.com
- Lynn Fox, Director of Professional Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valerie Farino, Speech Language Pathologist/Vocational Instructor: email@example.com
- Lyndsey Gianella, School Psychologist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Georgalis, Teacher of the Visually Impaired: email@example.com
Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment Training
Psych Assessment Transition
Waiver Funding Transition
Supports Coordination Transition
PA Photo ID Transition